Our team will assist the athlete with the following branding services:
- Assist the athlete in identifying their passion and cause
- Assist athlete in the strategies to align with the right cause, introductions to other individuals in the community that share the same passion (companies, charities, high-wealth individuals, etc.)
Public Relations “PR”
Our team will create and manage the following PR efforts for the initial launch of the nonprofit. This will take place within the initial 90 days of entering a partnership with A+C.
- Create story angles & press releases and distribute to media outlets including print, television, and radio.
- Our media pitches will be sent to the athlete’s local market, hometown, and National TV, print, websites and magazines
- Handle media relations to include; phone and email follow ups with the media. Communication with the media and the athlete (Athlete’s team) to organize interviews, photoshoots, etc.
Media List Creation
A variety of media lists will be developed and maintained throughout our partnership. With the media database we own, we have access to national media outlets and appropriate contacts. Our customized lists will include the athlete’s local market, hometown, and National TV, print, websites and magazines.
Our team will create an electronic press kit (EPK) that will be used when submitting story angles and media alerts to media as well as soliciting sponsors and donors.
The press kit will include the following:
- Nonprofit Fact sheet
- Athlete and Team Members Bio’s and Headshots
- Photos and logos
- Press articles and links (we will continue to update as we receive new coverage)