Our team will assist you with launching and maintaining an official online presence for your foundation. These additional services includes:
- Basic Website Package Setup – One-time
- Website Hosting & Maintenance – Ongoing
- Basic Social Media Management- Ongoing
Details are available below for the standard services. Services can also be customized to fit your needs. Contact us to discuss your needs!
Basic Website Package
- Content Management System (CMS) – WordPress with standard plugins
- Theme – All A+C basic sites use the same premium theme with the color scheme, logo, and content customized for each athlete. A sample site is available for you to preview how your site will look.
- Includes these pages:
- Home Page with basic photo slider
- About Athlete
- About Cause
- Upcoming Events (online registration would require 3rd party service)
- Photo Gallery
- Sponsors/Partners recognition
- News section
- Contact Us Form
- You will have access to CMS and can update, edit, add, and remove pages as needed.
- You provide logos, photography and content for initial setup.
- Site functionality includes any of these features which are applicable:
- Google Analytics
- Site Search (using Google Search for Non-profits)
- Contact Form
- Paypal Button*
- Amazon Smile Link*
- Social media widgets, share buttons, and links to profiles*
- Email campaign sign up widget/link*
- Integrate Eventbrite widgets*
- Integrate other 3rd party widgets as needed (API integrations are not included and require custom development)
- Secure site (Basic SSL certificate)
- *3rd party services require separate registration
Website Hosting & Maintenance
- Professional hosting including 20 GB storage and basic technical support**
- Weekly backups retained for one month
- Security updates for server, CMS, theme and plugins
- Up to 10 content updates each month, additional updates are an additional charge
**Basic technical support includes troubleshooting common server related issues. Complex issues may require escalation and incur additional costs.
Basic Social Media Management
- Provide a baseline of activity using your social media channels with 3-5 posts per week on Facebook and Twitter.
- Posts are designed to raise awareness of the cause and the activities of the foundation. Content is curated from your website, news sources, and/or related social media accounts.
- One hour of monitoring and responses per week.